Hotfix 0.8.60.15 (7. Februar 2017) Nerf to Yennefer the Conjurer and Queensguard Decks
|“||We've just issued a hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Below is the full list of changes.||„|
|~ Playgwent.com News "Technical Update", February 7, 2017|
Gameplay - card Strength / abilities changes:Bearbeiten
- Yennefer: The Conjurer's Strength changed from 7 to 5.
Game Fixes ChangesBearbeiten
- Sarah should no longer get double points when Weather Effects are spawned by opponent's Coral.
- Fleeting Units should no longer stay in the middle of the board after being discarded by Bran's ability.
- Isengrim will no longer spawn Scoia'tael Neophytes when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Foltest will not be able to copy spying Units.
- Tuirseach Axeman with Resilience will not be buffed by Units cleared from the Battlefield at the end of the round.
- Harpies will not spawn more eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Hawker Support will not be boosted when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Units affected by Weather and then replayed on the same row will now have proper Strength.
- Tooltip changes.