Hotfix 0.9.12.2 (3. November 2017)
verfügbar auf PC, XBOX und PS4
|“||With this update, our main focus was to fix all major issues experienced by the players, as well as to implement balance changes to the gameplay.||„|
|~ News New hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game|
Increased Mill Value[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Restore was significantly changed and will have increased milling value for 3 days following the release of the hotfix. When milled, it will create an amount of scraps and powder equal to the amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value.
Skellige[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Restore will now set base Power of a Unit returned from the Graveyard to 8, instead of 10.
- Light Longship will now properly regress to 5 Power instead of 6.
- Wilmar's Revenge ability will now properly trigger on Destroy abilities.
- Moving Wilmar to the Graveyard will no longer affect newly drawn cards to block player's vision of their hand.
Monsters[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Fixed an issue whereby Harpy's ability would sometimes not trigger properly.
Game Fixes[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Several tweaks to tooltips in various languages.
- Fixed an issue with display of cards on low resolution.